Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Spring 2011

Our photo wall at the front door has been needing some updates, since the pictures there are all from when Brooke was born and 2 months old.. Secretly i have wanted to freeze my kids at that age.. but am having to face reality that they are growing up.. Today my kids agreed to a walk to see the muskrats.. and have me take a few pictures.. There is nothing like looking at pictures of your kids for a "wake up".. I'm just now realizing that Jace is a little boy.. no baby, nor is my baby.. a baby... sniff sniff.. I may have bribed my kids with gum and jelly beans... (but hey.. 3 kids .. 1 mommy... desperate times call for desperate measures :)









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics lea and oh my what great looking kids. beautiful children just like their mother. love ya
amanda sak

Anonymous said...

I especially love the one of the three together. Great pics Leanna
Donna C

Anonymous said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! I love checking out ur blog and watching them grow (hope thats ok! ha!)
Jessica Shepherd.

Anonymous said...

They are darling.Just enjoy soon they will be off to school. Then your life is on the run,dropping off, picking up. WE love you all A Sandi

Mori said...

So cute!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...