Monday, May 16, 2011

My Daughters Heart


There is nothing like a glimpse into your children's hearts....
I love my daughters :)

Today Jace was having a real time with something that she had.. that was hers... that she loves... and so as he was crying ALOT... and there may have been a few time outs involved... so she just sheepishly came up to him and with a look that said that she really didn't want to give it up... she handed it to him..

Sweet baby girl :) When you're good... you're really really GOOD

2 comments:

letisha said...

awwww...So sweet!
Awesome for blogging about these moments...

Anonymous said...

Brook, the peacemaker.
Donna

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...