Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home.. Sweet... Home


Our kids have been asking for their own little house for a while.. And i have been trying to downsize the amount of stuff we keep that are not using.. so i cleaned out underneath the stairs and with a few nails and some old crates i had Wade save from a job.. VOILA..
DISCLAIMER : No monetary trading went on of any kind in the production of this living space..  (Good thing my kids are easily impressed, and got a bit excited about the prospect of painting the headboard themselves.. )



4 comments:

mandypants said...

This is seriously so-so adorable! I want to move in...lucky kidlets!

Jessica and Kalvin said...

Great job! You're so creative!

Mori said...

cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome play house. You amaze me.

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...