Friday, May 27, 2011

Rain... Rain... Go .... Away

My kids sing.. "Rain, Rain go away, come another DAY"... And they have been singing it non-stop.. I must say its getting old.. We have lost more things down the register, had more things plug up sinks and toilets, and had more temper tantrums than i care to think about... And frankly I'm exhausted trying to keep up with them.. We've done play centers, climbing walls, the pool, music lessons, lunch dates at McD's, even caught Brooke playing with her babies, played with worms, practiced using the umbrella in the house, had some great bed head... And this morning.. a little sleep in cuddle... AHHHHHH








No comments:

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...