Friday, April 2, 2010

Who's Who In The Zoo...

We are loving this warm weather!!! It is so inspiring and energizing...This week we purchased a bike carrier/hitch and hope to get out once a week to Fish Creek Park and do some biking...  We are also going to make great use of our Zoo pass this year!! Every visit we intend to go and check out the new Dinosaur that was placed in the Rex' Park.. (or as Isaac says - that Gma Johnson saw escaping:) But for some reason every visit the boys want to see the same thing... Zebra, Giraffe, Elephant, Rhino and Monkeys... OK...


 



















I'll tell you what else I'm enjoying... Jace seems to be going in about 5th gear these days ... the up side is he has a mid morning nap again... So Isaac and I have a whole hour - just the two of us.. So most days we play his 'Farm Uno' - a great kids version... and he loves looking at pictures.. So often wants to see what we did "Yesterday".. (which to him just means in the past).. So we have been trying to keep up with the blog so we can remember... I also finally did the Blog to Book.. (Thanks Tish - for the great link!!) Its such a cool journal to have of your days.. And i even find by looking at it that i don't feel like my kids are nearly so deprived and it helps me to feel slightly better about myself as a mother - in that when you reflect back on a year.. You actually accomplished something:) A pick me up all mothers need!!

1 comment:

letisha said...

WOW! Good for you!!! I would love to see your book someday! I haven't made one yet, but i should get on it. I might just e-mail you, if i have any questions?!?!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...