Friday, April 2, 2010

Bunkbed 1 - Jace 0

Chalk one up for the bunkbed.. Don't ask me what happened because I don't know. (And before you cast stones at his mother for not being around:) I was right next door - sitting in my 'chair' in the closet feeding Brooke.. All i heard was clunk... and then nothing (and no he wasn't unconscious) There was no crying.. nothing.. I finished feeding Brooke, and went to see what I thought was a book fallen off the shelf and noticed his head.. YIKES...


FYI this kid is TOUGH... You can see how spankin's just ain't working for him !!

5 comments:

mandypants said...

Goodness sakes little bear! Good thing you now have safety glasses.....

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me and he did not even cry. oh my - that is a boy for ya !!! im just used to the drama around here with two little girls. i have to admit. this child does look tuff.
Lea, you have got your hands full and i think of you often and am amazed.
Amanda Sakundiak

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Wow, yikes is right! He might need a hard hat to go with those glasses :0)

sharmilla said...

Does anything faze him? I think Jace is going to sail thru life's hard knocks just fine! What a trooper.

letisha said...

Ouch! What a trooper!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...