Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Visit To My Dad's Shop

The other day we had Easter dinner at my mom and dad's and I finally got a little sneak peak at some of the things my dad has been working on... Can you say FABULOUS!!!... I'm in love... Its also really neat to see how much he loves what he's doing now..  
 (You can check out some of his other pieces at www.onceatreeworks.com) 




This is what it starts out as.... 





And the chair to go with it.. (this one you have to sit in to truly appreciate!!:)


2 comments:

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Wow! I LOVE that table. Does he take orders??

WadenLeaStewart said...

He absolutely takes orders!!!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...