Wednesday, April 14, 2010

While The Kids Were Away

So while I had a week of bonding with my sister Katrina that lives sooo far away:) (we did manage to squeeze in a day of shopping with Marci for her birthday!!) My brave parents.. the poppa and gramma took Katrina's oldest and my two boys to the cabin... The pictures say it all... Nothing better that little boys love than throwing rocks, playing in a fort they built with grandma (a huge hit), and playing meeting.. Mom got this great little set of kids size furniture and the kids think they are great!!







2 comments:

Wade and Tara said...

Next week would probably be better you pick a day and I will be there in the afternoon... but I will need your address!

Prince Nikka said...

Very thanks Dear
This blog shows of loving life.Loving life consists of the kids.So i like very this blog................................
Kids Party Calgary

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...