Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What Every Little Boy Dreams Of...

Somehow i have visions of broken collarbones but our boys have a new play spot!! Their daddy was doing his famous drop a tonne of $$ at Costco when he came across this.. It has sat for months in the boys room. So finally I decided to put it together yesterday.. (he helped with the lifting of the 2nd bed, and ensured that all safety standards have been met and has added his seal of good workmanship :) The boys are thrilled .. could not wait for bedtime and spent the first hour after bedtime quietly giggling.. 
I added this very unflattering picture of Brooke.. because i am starting to worry.. Firstly my 8 month old will play with anything.. (definately a 3rd child), and secondly she figured out how to pull up the register.. Oh no!!! I'd hoped my days of hungry registers was coming to an end:(

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so cute. They have grown up so fast...I guess it won't be long and we'll be doing the same thing.

mandypants said...

Love the bunk-beds!

PS Suddenly Jace looks really OLD!

sharmilla said...

Wowee! Nice bunk beds! Let me know how it goes, we won't be far behind so I'll need all your tips.

That sweet little Brooke won't be far behind her brothers hey? Good for her for keeping up!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...