Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Photography Take 2



This is just to practice taking indoor shots.. And i must say i have a new appreciation for studio photographers because getting the lighting right is tough... (I guess i need an external flash now:) Sorry for boring all you out there.. but I wanted some way to keep track and see if i get better at taking pictures... (i must say that i have noticed that my kids keep getting cuter:) (don't think that has to do with the photographer:) Or i might just be there mom.. We're having a case of the Mondays on a Tuesday.. Got back into comfy clothes, had hot chocolate, and watch the pile of laundry grow because we're out of soap :( And just wanted to send a big Virtual Hug !

2 comments:

Mori said...

good job leanna! you have some super cute little models ;)

sharmilla said...

They are so super cute! And is it my imagination or does Jace look so much like Wade in that photo?

Virtual hugs back at ya!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...