Monday, March 1, 2010

How Sweet She Is...


I know.. I know.. 2 posts in a row about our little Girl.. (but i've had quite a few about the boys in the past - to justify it.. ) I could never imagine life with a girl after my boys who I loved to death.. .there is something about them that is sooo special to a mom.. HOWEVER.. .as of late this little girlie has been making some serious inroads in our hearts.. She is for the most part very content, and happy ... and sits and watches the boys, or else is happy to play with a toy hammer or really anything.... Her shy little smile and lately little snuggles is something i hope i never forget. Her daddy is quite taken with her 'solemn eyes' he calls them.. I am determined to learn some more about my camera and taking pictures and have been playing around with it and a book so please be patient..

4 comments:

mandypants said...

Oh she is soooo sweet.....

Wade and Tara said...

Hope my lastest blog post helped you out let me know if you need anything else!

Amanda Sakundiak said...

what a honey. i think she looks like a doll in this pic. like the ones our grammas would collect. a vintage doll. maybe it;s just the colors too. love it either way.

sharmilla said...

Great photo! She does look like a little china doll!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...