Thursday, July 23, 2009

Waiting... Impatiently



Wade can't quite figure out what was wrong with the lamp shade before the ribbon.... (men!!)


I have never been a patient person but these last few days my patience has once again been tested... who has 8 hours of contractions and then nothing!!! ughghg... Anyways today my big plan was to take the kids to an outdoor wading pool.. PERFECT... the weather promises 28 degrees so what a better way to spend the day... (besides whale like bodies look better tanned - don't they)
However upon waking up have discovered that even the weather man is playing tricks... A muggy, overcast - not too cool day - has arrived... So it doesn't exactly inspire outdoor water activities.. So we are trying to pass the time at home.. Isaac is quietly setting up his train set, and busy building bridges.. Jace is busy trying to destroy them as fast as Isaac can build them... and I'm going thru my bin of old decorating items trying to find something to create a new and wonderful piece for that special spot.. somewhere in this house... (all while my husband - who for possibly one of the few times in his life... is waiting for this baby to come too - thinks i'm crazy)

1 comment:

sharmilla said...

I was wondering how you were, because the Hughes didn't see you last night, so I was thinking maybe you were off having a baby!

Looks like your nesting instinct is in full force... cute projects!

Hurry up little baby... we're all waiting to meet you!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...