Thursday, July 23, 2009

Potty Training Humor


Humor & Humiliation... This deal of potty training is so much harder than i ever imagined .. especially with a stubborn little man like mine , who insists, I think as a way to spend time with me that 'mommy change my diaper'... Some cute conversations have occurred in the midst though... they go like this:

"mommy, potty - and then i get a piece of gum" :) "Sure Isaac lets go potty but we'll save the gum for tomorrow cause its night night time"..... "oh, then i don't have to go potty"

"I go potty at gma's house - but at mommy's she change my diaper"

"I not stinky - Jace is"...

Anyways amidst the peeing our pants on someone else's couch, and very familiar sight of a bare bum streaking across the room, we have still not been successful... oh well..

2 comments:

letisha said...

hee hee...i can definitely can relate! I thought Jackson was going to be a breeze potty training....but he had me fooled!

sharmilla said...

Our time is quickly approaching and I'm not remotely looking forward to it. At least it makes for some cute stories!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...