Wednesday, July 1, 2009

From The Front Seat Looking Back

So this week we've spent a bit of time in the vehicle... Mostly doing showings of a rental place. I must admit my boys are seasoned 'travellers' and so good and patient.. And I know that most of us spend too much time looking thru life in the rear view - wishing we could do things over... But i gotta tell you the sweetest and most precious moment of my week was looking in my rear view to see my two boys - smiles on their faces holding hands.... Just hanging out together... So this week -
" the view I love the most ....is from my rear view looking back"...

3 more weeks to go (and I can't wait to see what will fill the empty seat )

2 comments:

mandypants said...

Oh I can't wait either....!

sharmilla said...

Awww... cute.

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...