Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mommy Had a HUGE PAYDAY!!!



There are few things more rewarding for us "Stay at Home Moms", than 'paydays'.  Isaac has been coming up with some really cute sayings and obviously some of them we have been teaching him, prompting him on, and some he hears us say... However when they say things on their own it means soooo much to us... So today Isaac came to me and put his arms around me and said.... 'mommy i wuvvvv you'.. WOW... And Daddy is pretty happy going to work for us when he leaves the house with 2 'i love you's'... It really doesn't get much better than this... And ladies... he's my man!! 

And Jace well... his HUGE - smile with his eyes too - Smile  - is pretty satisfying too.. 
I gotta tell you it makes me wish for another little boy... 

2 comments:

letisha said...

awwwwww...now that is better than ANY paycheck!

sharmilla said...

Awwww... that could melt any heart! Little boys are pretty awesome!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...