Monday, May 7, 2007

Happily Ever After....






The wedding tour has begun. We just got back from Victoria from Jay and Brit Upham's wedding. Wade said that if he ever got married again ... this would be the place... I asked him if it would be to the same girl.,.. I guess the verdict is still out on that one... (smile). Anyways they got married at the beautiful Overby Resort on Thetis Island. Just off of Victoria. A beautiful couple, a beautiful place ... definately blessed by the beauty of the "peace of God". What more can I say. Theres something so special about a wedding thats good for everyone. It makes your own heart go pitter patter again, as you remember the feeling you had on your wedding day. Its the little moments when you see the groom see the bride for the first time when your own husband winks at you... its when the groom is singing to his bride "I'd still have you"... that my hubby whispered... "I'd still have you"... aaahhhh.. I can truly say that i'd marry him all over again. Of course this time we had little Isaac saying "YEAH"... or something too. Anyways it was just an awesome weekend spent with a special couple and special friends. Also spent a little time with another cool "couple"... my monies on them. You'll have to guess who that was. Anyways it was a great trial run for another exciting wedding coming up. 10 days to go???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanna

Yes - that pitter patter of the heart. We were at Shaun & Andrea's on Friday...definitely brings back memories of that special day. For us it's 15 years on May 16th - how time flies! Was this Wendy & Trevor's daughter?? ANd I see the Rowe's in the picture too. This must have been the wedding Rebecca rushed off to...
Wanda

mandypants said...

Gorgeous wedding! :)

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...