Monday, April 30, 2007

Back To Reality

This is cabin from top of driveway
This is kitchen and front entrance way. So far....
This is the before of the living room at Andersons... READY???
This is the after.
And after.
Well... the welcome home has worn off and reality has definately set in. This weekend Wade went out to the cabin to help finish (hopefully) off the drywall and sanding. Also unloaded our "great find" cabinets. All of us girls and mom ... and the bambinos will be painting the week after the long weekend. Should be lots of fun.. I'll keep you posted on how much of the paint got on the walls... Also this week we're finishing up at Duane and Donna Anderson's. We haven't wanted to complete this project too fast as we've enjoyed spending time with them, our "Calgary" family... Anyways I just had to boast and put up some pics of the project as I'm so proud of my hubby.. Such a talented guy. The "To Do" list around the house just got a lot longer and more interesting.

1 comment:

mandypants said...

Awesome, awesome work Wade (and Leanna, I know you helped).

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...