Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday...






How bad is this... I forgot my dad's birthday. We were in such a tail spin from coming home from Tyler and Sara's wedding, having our house broken int0... and then heading off to the cabin that I forgot to wish my dad a happy birthday. There is no one like my dad. As patient as Job, soft as a marshmellow, as kind and as gentle as a baby deer... and one who I looked up to ... ALWAYS... there is something very special about our dad and that is his relationship with his "Girls".... He is always happy to give us a cuddle or let us sit on his knee... (thanks mom for sharing him). And he loves his grandkids... Poppa.. He is always successful in getting a smile, and/or giggle from them. When i went looking for a man to spend my life with... I wanted him to be just like my dad. Thanks for your example, steadfastness, supporting mom in staying home with us hooligans (in giving us the best start in life ever..) , love and all the hugs and kisses.. Happy Belated Birthday Dad... We love you.

No comments:

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...