Saturday, April 7, 2007

This is what Saturdays are For...






First we layed around in bed and had a little snuggle... then went and enjoyed the sunshine by the pool... then napped... and then finished up the day with a game of tennis.. OK.. most of the day was lazing around but for some reason at the end of the day ... we're still tired. All except for Isaac that is. He's still raring to go.. Nanny... Nanny.. rats. we don't have one.. Have a great night. Hugs... us


P.S. Talked to my good friend Robin today.. She is officially Robin Tomlinson. Wow.. lots of amazing changes this year. The 3 musketeers have come full circle.

1 comment:

mandypants said...

I agree! Except that we didn't play tennis or swim or take naps. We just renovated. Ok...stop rubbing it in my face... kidding. Glad you're having an amazing time.

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...