Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Husbands... You can't live with them.. And you can't live without them

Wade is gone to Creston for work for a week and i found myself thinking this.. Before he left i must admit i was a little excited to see him go.. I always am.. I anticipate a week of projects., a week that ends up being a little lighter on the suppers, and not having to worry about lunches... usually a week of decluttering where i haul everything out .. ponder it and then part with it.. usually... Wade is the "keeper" in more ways than one... However about as soon as his truck left the driveway i was crying.. What!! I missed him already.. And i worry incessantly about him when he's not in the city..

But really i like it when he goes away... No other time does he text me cute little messages about 100x a day and I can always anticipate a really good date nite when he comes back !!

So ... sometimes absence makes the heart FONDER :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen lea - i would have to agree totally with ya. there is always that glimpse of simplicity when you think they will be gone. hahahah jokes on us. we miss them like crazy. and oh yes, date nights do rock upon return.
amanda sak

sharmilla said...

Date night? What's date night? :D

Hope your week goes quickly!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...