Monday, September 6, 2010

Brooke's 1st Birthday Party







I'm not sure why the pregnancy of your child feels like 4 years and your babies first year of life feels like 4 weeks.. but it does.. And with each successive child... and the question "is this one your last"... you tend to hold on a bit tighter... I had so much fun planning her pretty party in pink... With all the busyness of summer we opted for a party at the cabin.. (and who better to invite than all your cousins).. I will miss her as a baby.. It feels now that she has entered the 'moving' stage that she has less time to sit and cuddle and read, and just enjoy each others company.. Alas.. but we are loving the new excitement that shines in her eyes.. Happy Birthday Beautiful... We are forever thankful you completed our little family...

No comments:

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...