Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Its FOOTBALL Season




I really think i was meant to have boys.. I could really get into hockey and football in a big way.. Wade - not so much.. Last year it was me and Isaac that took to the rink for skating and a little hockey... And on Saturday morning when i mentioned that Nathan Rowe had a football game - i was met with less than enthusiastic response... (sigh.. oh well) SO my good friend Amanda Pipke , her little 'cutie' Lucy and I and my gang packed up and went to watch the game.. It was a soupy mess to get to the stands.... but well worth it.. The "Mavericks" faced off the "Cowboys".. and unfortunately after a series of bad reffing calls... the Mighty 'Mavericks' lost.. but was fun to watch Nathan #3, Tyrone Munro #82, and Jesse Peterson #88...

P.S. I'm thinking i should learn a bit more of the rules.. or at least pay attention that when the flag is on the field it doesn't matter how loud i yell to cheer on the little guy running toward the end zone with the ball.. (it doesnt count).... Alas

1 comment:

mandypants said...

'twas a fun afternoon and as a bonus all the kids napped like champs! I think we are excellant football moms!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...