Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Awesome Day

So a beautiful sunny day... some family pictures in the hills with my favorite people.. (and kids that co-operated fairly well)... A hubby that actually was into the picture taking.. (Yep)... and then a surprise date by 'said' hubby to Stage West (without kidlets), to a hilariously funny play called "Married Alive".. equals .. (sigh) an Awesome Day..

to check out sneak pics of our family .. go to: www.beautiphotography.com (check out Oct archives).. Janelle did an amazing job.

:( P.S. Too bad when we woke up the next morning the window on my vehicle was smashed, my GPS was missing, along with Wade's truck getting tossed and about $500 worth of tools missing, and a hot water tank that was spewing water everywhere..

Oh Well.. I guess blissfulness only lasts a few hours...

1 comment:

letisha said...

oh no! Isn't that a horrible feeling!? I guess you take the good days, with the bad ones!

We plan to be up in Calgary Nov 2-5 (Mon-Wed)...maybe we will see you and the boys could play. Would love to see you.
hugs

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...