Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Happiest People Don't Have the Best of Everything... They just Make The Best of Everything They Have!!


I have drifted back 1 year and 1 day ago to when they placed Jace in my arms... I was soo thankful that he was alive and breathing... And I realized that for this little man I would give anything... In his unperfect little body with a few challenges he has taught us how to smile... There is hardly a moment when Jace will not smile for us.. There is something so incredibly infectious about him.. We evidenced it in the many nurses he's had over the year who have all commented that he was soo loveable. I want to learn this lesson better... that with God there is no Lack.. That when we are weak in one area... we are soo strong in another. My prayer today is full of Thankfulness... We are so blessed.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love watching your blog and ur boys grow. That post was encouraging to me. Thank you. =0)

robin said...

ah lea, we're so glad Jace is doing so well..special blog for him made me want to cry..

letisha said...

Happy, happy Birthday to your very special little boy!

Anonymous said...

sorry for the late birthday greeting Jace but we've been a bit busy.. but hope you had a super duper one. G&A

sharmilla said...

Jace is truly a little ray of sunshine!

Lovely post.

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...