Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jax Liam Affleck


This little man marks the 9th grandchild of my parents... and the 7th boy... Can you believe it?? Hard to believe that a family of almost all girls has almost all boys... We're hoping that Curtis will provide us with some girls to spoil and cuddle in a few years... Jax was born at 11:30 pm on May 27th, 2009.  And for those of you mothers reading this post... already sleeps from midnite to 6:30 - 7 am in the morning... I'm not sure how she does it... but I intend to find out as Bria did the same thing too... Anyways momma and baby are doing good and all settled into their "new" home even... I can't wait to meet this little munchkin and am sad that it will likely not be until August... Hugs from Auntie, Uncle and your two cousins who can't wait to play with you... 

1 comment:

letisha said...

congratulations! Love the name!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...