Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!

You are 3 years and 6 hours old... I'm not sure I envisioned a future for you.. Not because we didn't think you'd make it , but we just didnt want to presume.. You are our sunshine... Our cuddly bear... Our little Scavenger.. (mostly for food in the pantry).. You are the brightest child.. but also sometimes the darkest storm cloud.. You are a Tough Guy.. (but sometimes a little monster).. You are our little climber.. our mischief man.. our mess maker.. YOu are a million things we couldn't live without.. and SOO thankful to realize we haven't had to. You changed our world.. You Rocked It... And every day with you.. you continue to.. :) Thanks for all the moments.. (although i'm going prematurely grey already thinking of you as a teenager.. ).. Thank you for teaching me to Love Life.. Thank you for helping me to count my blessings.. Thank YOu.. for being U.. Luv Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jace! You are getting so big and so is your smile! It's a winner!
Donna C

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...