Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love Fest

This past weekend we went on the "Baby Tour" to check out the newbies in our family... Don't even ask.. I couldn't decide which one is cuter.. They are both equally delicious and adorable.. I thoroughly adored being able to hold and cuddle them without having to attend to a baby of my own.. This new phase of "auntiehood" is pretty enjoyable.. Brooke couldn't stop kissing the babies.. And when Isaac was asked if he'd like a new baby.. he thoughtfully pondered the question and then decided that he would actually rather have a new hockey stick :( 

 Tristan Thomas Stewart... Born March 15th at 4:30 pm.. 8 lbs 4.5 oz
 Bretton Riley Affleck. Born March 16th at 5:02 am 8 lbs 4 oz

All i can say is.. keep the babies coming !!! (everyone else :)

I'm not already biased.. We just had time at Katrina's for a little photo shoot :)

2 comments:

mandypants said...

I heart newborns & these 2 are no exception!

Aimee said...

So adorable! Welcome sweet, babies!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...