Saturday, November 27, 2010

Its 7:30 AM on Saturday Morning.. DO you know where your SON is?

Yep... HOCKEY!!! We have asked about this day, and waited for it all week long.. And i had some pretty cool dreams about sleeping in with my girlie while the "BOYS" went to Hockey.... until this little man asked me if i would please come and watch him... (ok)... Except for the early morning ice times i think i could get into being a hockey mom...

P.S. And we went and checked out the rink at the Hidden Hut... Score.. So now you know where we'll be ....

P.P.S First photo with my new Iphone so you'll have to be patient while i get the hang of this :)

2 comments:

letisha said...

oh man you got a new iphone...lucky duck! :0)
So this is what i have to look forward to.....hummmmmm...maybe we will take up swimming instead. Yeah right, like i have a say....
i think i will be spending a lot of time at the hockey rink as well. Good for you, for getting up and going!

Anonymous said...

You are a better mom then I was, just to early in am for me. Good for you Leanna your will boy will love you forever for those times you made efforts for him. Keep up the good work,one day it will be worth it all. Love ya A Sandi

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...