Friday, May 14, 2010

In My Daughters Eyes.. I can see the future


I must say i have been thoroughly enjoying the last couple of months with Brooke.. With each baby comes the uncertainty and the wonderment if this one is your last.. and that is definately part of it.. but it seems lately like the boys have really become comrads.. (sometimes in arms:) They have entered this phase where i am simply a bystander in their lives , and not such a participant.. Which , while it saddens me somewhat, has given me some much enjoyed time with my daughter.. !! (that phrase still thrills me).. She is such a great baby.. She is so easy going, and pleasant, calm and quiet.. And , although sometimes a tiny bit frusturating... thinks that her momma is just great!! ( I will enjoy this moment - i know it will not last) So we have been having lots of visits, cuddles, secret little smiles and just plain enjoying this budding new friendship that has started.. And through her eyes.. i can see the future.. and it looks as bright.

2 comments:

sharmilla said...

Awww... there's nothing quite like the bond between a mom and her daughter! Enjoy your sweet little girl.

Anonymous said...

such a sweet pic of you two.. what a doll face :)

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...