Thursday, December 17, 2009

Psst... Don't Tell My Husband!!:)


I just saw a first picture of a friends brand new baby... and my heart skipped a beat, and my eyes welled up with tears... (and i wanted one!!) And my little baby is only 5 months old... But there is something soo special., and nothing like it, like a brand new baby... Their perfection, innocence, and the list goes on... and on... I must say this feeling surprises me.. because i really am not much of a baby person.. (don't get me wrong.. i absolutely love my own)... And theres something about this time of night when all the kids are tucked in bed, and the music is softly serenading me... and sometimes my husband and i have "our" time.. that makes it all seem possible... that one more child scenario... But ... alas... The saying comes to mind right about now.. "little people... little problems..... big people, big problems"... And so for right now i have ALL i can handle... And MAYBE someday , if we decide its right, and we are blessed... but for tonight i will go and kiss my kids good night AGAIN, and pray a big prayer to GOD to thank him for the ones that i have...

4 comments:

mandypants said...

Awwww.....sweet post. I think I'll go give my little Lucy another kiss too!

Anonymous said...

i totally know how you feel. in a perfect woman's world....we wouldn't have to be pregnant to get these perfect babies....and they wouldn't grow up to be bad!

sharmilla said...

I've been having those pangs lately too, so I totally know how you feel, but I agree, whatever the future holds, it's so important to be grateful for what we already have!

Michelle Service said...

you said it...the ones that we have are wonderful but will we wish that we had more of this wonderfulness later?

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...