Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Maybe... Baby...




So i've been feeling a little housebound lately with this cold weather, and my little man who has been feeling a little under the weather, and these mommy blues... so we have redecorated the house... Wade thinks what i really need is this other baby to arrive to give me something to do... Anyways heres what i've been up to... Sewing curtains, painting mini-mural.... oh and planning our trip to Hawaii - Maui with Reid and Kellie Anderson. That should pass the remaining 16 weeks (ughhh) rather quickly. (And nothing looks better than a tanned whale ..) RIght... Heres some shots of Wade and I's new bedroom... Hey it was blue for 4 years... time for some change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your "new" bedroom...the pink is so "wow"!! You can come re-decorate mine if you'd like...
heard you were off to Hawaii...good for you!! And I heard Isaac about how a cat "meows"...love it!

Wanda

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...