Friday, September 7, 2007

Our Baby is 1...

10 Days Old...
2 Weeks Old....
6 Months Old...
9 Months Old...
1 Year Old...
It is so hard to believe that 1 year ago today at 4:00 pm Isaac Archer Stewart entered our world... and changed it forever. What's it like being a parent.. Well for one we are blessed with an encredibly happy and wonderful little boy. We just can't get enough of him. He is affectionate, warm, endearing to anyone really and so so willing to make you smile. He keeps us on the run... literally as he's no longer content to walk... but must run. He embraces life with his huge smile and would just love it if you'd smile back at him. Would we trade him for a billion bucks... No way. Last nite as I was putting him to sleep I actually got tears in my eyes as he gazes up at me and wraps his little arms around my neck, puts his head on my chest, sighs deeply and goes to sleep. I had no idea that 2 men could share my heart... But alas they are. I apologize to any of you non parents that have had to endure our endless chatter about him... we promised we wouldn't bore you with it - but its hard not to. Anyways we have learned to treasure each day... because they do go by so fast...

4 comments:

mandypants said...

The Happiest of First Birthday's to my most Favorite One Year Old!! Love you and see you at the big birthday party! :)

Stewart's said...

Happy birthday buddy... love you lots - can't wait to see you!

Love, auntie R.

Jennifer Liv said...

Happy Birthday Issac!! Hard to believe how fast they grow...I am already feeling that way and Liv is only 6 mos!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Isaac..you are so adorable! Before you know it W&L he'll be off to Kindergarten (sniff sniff) xo

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...