Thursday, August 9, 2007

Our little man




I feel that i need to put down somewhere... some how all the awesome feeings I have for this little guy... Who would have know how greatly he would change our lives.. When he laughs its like sunshine fills my soul, when he smiles at me with this comical, yet flirty little grin... i'm hooked. When he gives you snuggles - somehow you feel that all is right with the world... and when he wakes me up at 3 in the morning... (all this i forget). Joking. He is already 11 months and my heart stops at the thought of life without him.. Here are the latest photos of him... Can't you see why he's captured us, - admit it ... you love him too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes - he's very adorable!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...