Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!!!!



So i have been saving pennies... ever since I got pregnant as a present for my sweet hubby... which for me (those who know me.. ) is not an easy thing to do. Especially hard on 1 income, and when all things are shared... So .. Here it is... Happy Fathers Day/Birthday /Monday/Anniversary/Full Moon... etc... Ok.. I'm looking forward to some rides too.. Just my man and me. Baby Sitting Services anyone??? Anyways the hard working provider that supports and looks after us deserves it. Thanks Babe for all you do!!! We Love You..

2 comments:

Stewart's said...

Happy fathers day wade - and how was hawaii for the rest of the family? We're all looking forward to many more pics of isaac on the beach!! hope it was great... love you guys

sharmilla said...

Wow, nice bike.! Happy First Fathers's Day to Wade. I hope my husband doesn't see this or he might start looking for more than the card and brunch I made him this year. You're making the rest of us look bad!!!

Someday it will not matter how big my house is, how much money is in the bank, or where i have travelled.. only that I have been important in the life of a child...